29 Button Flush Mount
MILLENNIUM™ Stainless Steel
Apartment Lobby Panel
With Permanently Engraved, Individually Replaceable,
SOLID Black METAL Plungers
Standard MILLENNIUM Features
- Flush Mount, Housing Included
- High-Grade 16 Gauge (Low Carbon) Stainless Steel
- Integral Polycarbonate Protected Alphabetical Directory
- Exclusive 3-Layer Metal Speaker Baffle
- Mylar Cone Weather-Resistant Speaker
- Solid Permanently, Custom Engraved Black Metal Plungers
- Self-Wiping Push Buttons with Screw Terminals
- Push Buttons mounted on a Reinforced Backplate
- Standard Engraved: 1-29 as shown
- Custom Engraved: Upon Request, Such as 1A-14A, 1B-14B, SUPT
- Optional Building Address Engraving Deters Theft (add suffix 'E' to model no.)
- Custom Sizing Available
- 'Tampruf' Tamper-Proof Access Screws
Bravo Style Stainless Steel
Millennium Button Options:
|Unlacquered vs. Lacquered Brass|
|MILLENNIUMCustom Intercom Entry Panels Are Available In Two Finishes:|
|STANDARD Finish is Unlacquered.
This is a bright, shiny unprotected polished finish. Unlacquered panels will show every fingerprint, and smudge. Loss of its original luster will begin immediately, and will become more noticeable as a result of passage of time and natural day to day usage. As it reacts with oxygen and the elements, the unprotected brass finish will oxidize and develop a dark patina that some consider an antique-brass, or "bronzy" look. Depending on environmental conditions, it could take approximately two years to attain the darkest patina.
|Lacquer is an OPTIONAL Finish.
This is a bright, shiny protected polished finish. Lacquered panels show fewer fingerprints and fewer smudges. Most importantly, lacquered panels may retain its original luster over years of normal use. Lacquer finishes will wear over time and are not considered permanent. Only the finished front of the panel is lacquered. Edges, mounting holes and other production holes may still be vulnerable to gradual oxidation. Lacquering is meant to protect a panels' bright, shiny luster, and should not be considered a guard against scratches or vandalism. Do not attempt to polish or clean lacquered panels, as this will damage the lacquer. As an added process, lacquering may add 1-3 weeks to standard production time.